NCF Church Childcare Worker – Hours (Varies)
We are presently seeking childcare workers for various events, small groups and ministries of New Covenant Fellowship Church at different times throughout the week.
- Responsible for providing age-appropriate care which may include: feeding, changing diapers, escorting to the bathroom, maintaining a safe environment, putting children down for naps, holding, or sitting with and cheerfully interacting with children through games, crafts, stories, play and prayer.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
- Stay until the children are secured with a responsible adult named on the child’s registration form.
- In the event of an emergency notify the parent via cell phone.
- Straighten the room and clean any toys before leaving.
- Background check and training mandatory.
- Fill out incident report for any accidents and have parents sign.
- Report to the church staff any issues which are hindering the carry out of the duties or responsibilities of this position including communicate in advance, by phone at least 48 hours ahead if you are not able to work
- Must come to work in appropriate, modest attire.
- Experience in caring for children
- Ability to adapt and interact with each child and their varying needs
- Satisfactory completion of background check.
- Must be a Christ follower, living a lifestyle that honors Jesus
- Dependability is essential. Tardiness and excessive absences cannot be tolerated and will result in termination of employment.